Pegasus is a mythical winged divine stallion. He may be one of the most recognized creatures in Greek mythology. Usually depicted as pure white, He is a child of the Olympian god Poseidon. He is the brother of Chrysaor and the uncle of Geryon.
In Greek mythology, Pegasus is an immortal bewinged horse. One of the two children of Poseidon and Medusa. Along with his brother, the golden-sworded Chrysaor, Pegasus came forth most miraculously from his pregnant mother’s neck after Perseus had decapitated her. He now belongs to the Greek hero Bellerophon until he is stabled by Zeus. Zeus tasked with drawing the chariot of his thunderbolts.
Similar product: Cat lover gifts
When not tasked with drawing the chariot he is notoriously wild and free-roaming, he later domesticates by one of the greatest Greek heroes, Bellerophon. But he didn’t do it by himself. He had a lot of help from Athena. The goddess gifted him with a charming golden bridle, which Bellerophon used to capture Pegasus when the stallion was drinking water at the Pierian spring, another water source associated with Pegasus and the Muses.
Features Graphic T-Shirt Dress
- Graphic T-shirt Dresses feature this mythical design, by an independent artist at The Tipsy Red Fox.
- Sublimation printed 96% polyester, 4% elastane front panel.
- Solid color 100% cotton back/sleeves/rib.
- Loose casual fit.
- Graphic T-Shirt dresses, made and printed in the USA.
- Buy it online: Graphic T-Shirt Dress.
Features A-Line Dress
- Loose swing shape for an easy, flowy fit.
- 97% polyester, 3% elastane woven dress fabric with a silky hand feel.
- A-Line dresses manufactured in the USA.
- Buy it online: Pegasus – A-Line Dress.
The products are available to buy at: