Iran protests. The Persian people protest but no one in the world is listening or taking any notice. Actually, the world is concerned about Iran and how this Islamic ruled country may affect the oil price, start a war (that will affect the oil price) and support terrorism that can affect the economy in other ways.
No one cares about the 82 million people living there in total oppression. Even less anyone cares about the 41 million women without religious, political, social, human or women’s rights.
As you can guess homosexual persons may not have an easy life in Iran. Sexual activities between members of the same sex may be punished by the death penalty.
Show your support for the Persian People!
The governors are always most afraid of the governed.Andy Renard, The Tipsy Red Fox
Keep them afraid!
You know their government, but not the people
In the news, you can read about the “Iran oil tanker attack”, “Iran drone attack”, “Iran nuclear weapons”, etcetera. But you almost never hear anything about the millions of people living there in oppression. Now it’s time to focus on the humans!
Show your support for Iran
You can show your support for the suffering people in Iran by wearing some of our designed clothes or home decor.
Features Pullover Hoodie
- Heavyweight 255 gram (9 oz) preshrunk cotton rich fleece made from 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs.
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards.
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up.
- Buy it online: Pullover Hoodie freedom for Iran.
- The front panel is an edge-to-edge custom printed just for you.
- Sublimation transfer print technique embeds dye into the fabric allowing it to stay soft and drapey.
- The option of black or white back panel, sleeves and binding.
- Slightly sheer 100% Polyester chiffon with silky hand feel, ideal for wearing as a layering piece with your faithful cami or bralette.
- Loose cropped boxy style fit.
- Buy it online: Chiffon Top – The Iranian government is afraid of the people.
Similar product: I got to get away from here!
Features Classic T-Shirt
- Classic, generous, boxy fit.
- Solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Fabric weight: 5.3 oz (180 gram) heavyweight.
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
- Buy it online: Classic T-Shirt that supports the women of Iran.
Wall hanging for freedom in Iran
Features Wall Tapestry
- 100% lightweight polyester.
- Printed top, finished edge, fine line detail and intense vivid colors.
- Cold gentle machine wash, line or tumble dry on low, don’t bleach or iron.
- Call it a wall tapestry or a wall hanging, it’s awesome either way.
- Buy it online: Wall Tapestry for freedom in Iran!
This wall decor is available in three different sizes:
- Small 60 x 52 inches (152 x 130 cm)
- Medium 80 x 68 (203 x 173 cm)
- Large 104 x 88 (264 x 224 cm)
The former governors, in contrast, had laid heavy burdens on the people, demanding a daily ration of food and wine, besides forty pieces of silver. Even their assistants took advantage of the people. But because I feared God, I did not act that way.NEHEMIAH, GOVERNOR OF PERSIAN JUDEA (465-424 BC)
THE HOLY BIBLE, BOOK OF NEHEMIAH 5:15
This product is available to buy at:
This tshirt is really fantastic. The illustration is so simple but so clear in the message. The politicians in Iran are so afraid as you say. They are afraid of the people and the police, and the military, and the supreme leader = the devil himself. In Iran everyone is afraid. You don’t know who’s your friend or foe. Not even in your own family. Everyone is afraid but some of us don’t care anymore. We women are already living in hell. What can be worse?
We need an alternative leader in Iran now, maybe someone like Shirin Ebadi.
Thank you very much for your engagement.
The recent spontaneous protests against the petrol price has to be seen as part of the long-term revolutionary process in Iran.
It is not just about fuel prices.
Rising petrol prices was the last trigger that sparked the people’s anger, and has been functioning merely as an excuse to protest against the impoverishment of the workers and the lower middle class.
The Iranian monthly minimum wage is IRR 5.271.300 or about USD 125. Obviously, people are living in Iran without any democratic, religious or human rights, but for millions of Iranians, the worst problem is that they can’t afford their living. They have no food on their tables!
Iran needs a leader!
I have a question about the wall tapestry.
Can I use it outdoors?
Thank you for your interest in our products.
The Wall Tapestry is for indoor use only.
It is made in very good quality but not to resist hard weather like storms or intense sunlight. Of course, you can use it outside for a short time, like for a meeting, a protest or a party.
If you live in Iran you should not use it outdoor. Fight for freedom, but be careful.
The Tipsy Red Fox,
No, I am not going to use it in Iran. 🙂
My parents escaped Iran in 1986, before I was born.
I’m living in Spain.
Thank you very much for your engagement in Iran and the situation there. Thank you! As you say it’s a terrible situation for the women but also for millions of men.
If you are a Christian like me you are every day afraid for your life. To convert to Christianity – from the forced Islam – can be punished with long jail, torture, and also the death penalty. Many people already died for their belief in Jesus. God bless them!
I will include a video and a report from Open Doors about Iran, just delete if it is against your policy.
I’m very happy that you appreciate my work. Thx.
I’m also aware of Christan’s situation in Iran. As a Christian, I also know about Open Doors and the fantastic work they do.
Your links are welcome here!
I will include the video in the post above.
Thank you for supporting Iranian people .
They deserve it after 40 years of oppression.
It’s time for changes now. It’s time to change the way the wind blows over Iran.
Very soon, I hope, we will see the dawn of democratic movements also here. Very soon…
The Tipsy Red Fox,
Very nice design.
Can I change the flag? Like to another country flag?
We are currently working on more designs with similar messages, also for other countries.
Thank you very much!
It is terrible in Iran.
God bless you Andy!
Yes, the situation in Iran is terrible. The undemocratic regime is no good for the Iranian people, nor for the rest of the world.
Thx for liking our work.